awarded best theme park of the world and second largest theme park in France,
Puy du Fou is extending its activities abroad.
this context, Puy du Fou is operating a
live show in Efteling Park since 2013 : The Raveleijn Show.
the responsibility of the Show Manager, he/she ensures a smooth functioning of
the daily operation of The Raveleijn
Show, by undertaking administrative, budgeting, human resources and
coordination tasks. He/She
reports to Puy du Fou Nederland’s CEO and Puy du Fou’s back
office in France.
• Administering and managing financial and
confidential elements (budgets, payroll, contracts)
• Providing administrative support to Show
Manager and administrative assistance to show team
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and client
• Reporting to company’s CEO and group’s
transport & accomodation
in HR missions
that health and safety policies are up to date
stationery and furniture
company events or conferences
• Work Experience : 5 and above years of relevant experience,
knowledge of software packages.
• Key Skills : Rigourous, communicative, service oriented,
solution driven, able to multitask in an international environment.
• Languages : Fluent in Dutch & English and solid
knowledge in French.
of contract : full-time
position / 1 year fixed-term contract
starting date : September